A monster score from Shepparton United was more than enough to steer it to victory against Pine Lodge in Clyde Young Shield B-grade action on Saturday.
Round three of the Cricket Shepparton season for United was dominated by Matt Collins, who cracked 149 thanks to a massive 23 boundaries - including seven maximums - as his side made 3-336.
Travis Gillin (81) and Connor Green (52 not out) were also in a scoring mood, with the Lodgers unable to keep pace in reply.
Number 10 batsman Zac Clark-Lines top scored with 21 not out as Pine Lodge made 8-124, with Mick Tate (3-20) doing most of the damage for United with the ball.
● Undera was too strong for Old Students in an eight-wicket win as Paul Wickham (64) and Glenn Campbell (60) made light work of the 179 runs required for victory.
Campbell's best work was with the ball though as he claimed an outstanding 6-7 from nine overs - with five of those maidens - to rip though the Students.
Four of Campbell's victims fell for ducks, with Luke McPhillamy (50) showing the most resistance on the day.
● All-round brilliance from Pat Parsons also had Kyabram on the winners list.
The opener hit 65 to top score in a Redbacks total of 8-170 against Katandra before coming on as the fourth change bowler and wreaking havoc with 5-29 from eight overs.
The Eagles were restricted to 9-145 in reply thanks to Parsons’ efforts.
● Tatura is on the board after a strong effort against Karramomus.
Glenn Walker (66), Peter Watt (37) and Graham Ballis (41) set Tatura up with a total of 201 before John Kealey (3-27) spun a web around the Bloods.
Karramomus could only manage 148 in reply with Billy Jones (39) top scoring, while earlier it was Connor Michel (3-26) who starred with the ball for the home side at Vibert Reserve.
● Northerners held on for victory in a thrilling clash against Central Park-St Brendan's, making 183 and keeping the Tigers to 7-169 in the chase.
Darcy Collins (54 and 2-19) and Tim Brett (3-19) were the stars for the Jets.
Steele Simpson (4-28 and 35 not out) nearly stole the show for the Tigers alongside Joeve Cooper (54 not out) in an unbeaten eighth wicket partnership of 88, but just fell short in the end.
● Mooroopna managed a five-wicket win against Waaia.
Josh Preston (3-21) was among a trio of Cats to snare three wickets apiece as the Bombers were all out for 141 before he top scored with 37 not out.
Aaron Hatch (37) and Matt Stuart (32 and 3-25) battled hard for Waaia.
● Numurkah was dominant against Euroa, skittling the Magpies for 78 and reeling it in within 20 overs.
All five Blues bowlers claimed wickets, while Kody Jackson (32 not out) led the chase.
Travis Stefanos (19 from 59 deliveries) dug in for Euroa with the bat.
More on the Cricket Shepparton B-grade season