A 14-year-old girl will face a Children's Court in relation to threats made to Wanganui Park Secondary College last month.
Detective Senior Constable Jacob Sinclair confirmed the girl would face court at a later date after being charged with using a carriage service to menace.
“A 13-year-old girl was also interviewed in relation to that same offence and was issued with an official caution by police,” he said.
The arrest comes after an Education Department spokesperson confirmed police attended Wanganui Park Secondary College on Wednesday, October 30 to conduct safety checks.
Two days later, on November 1, police again attended Wanganui Park Secondary College, along with McGuire College and Shepparton High School to conduct similar safety checks.
In each instance the schools were placed into lock-down until police advised the schools were safe.
Sen Const Sinclair confirmed the threats made to Wanganui Park Secondary College on Wednesday, October 30 were not linked in any way to the threats made two days later.
“Investigations are still ongoing for Friday’s matter but they're not linked,” he said.