Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Shepparton News Pty Ltd (ABN 85 004 406 949), who is a wholly owned subsidiary of McPherson Newspapers Pty Ltd (ABN 89 004 552 794) of 7940 Goulburn Valley Hwy, Kialla VIC 3632 (Promoter).
3. The prize is one double pass to The Illusionists on Saturday, 26 January at 3pm at the Regent Theatre, Melbourne.
4. Entry is open to residents aged eighteen years or over only.
5. Employees of any entity related to McPherson Newspapers Pty Ltd and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
6. Promotion commences on Wednesday, 9 January 2019, and closes at 9am, Wednesday 16 January. Only the winners will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated.
7. To enter, entrants must complete in less than 25 words, a description of their favourite magic trick via the Shepparton News website. Prizes will be awarded by Shepparton News representatives based on the merit of answers provided therein.
8. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from Gumbuya World and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.