A homeless man convicted of stalking pop star Harry Styles after spending months camped outside his house has been barred from going within 250 metres of the singer.
Pablo Tarazaga-Orero, 26, left the Brit Award-winner feeling "scared" and "very uncomfortable" after sleeping outside his house and posting notes and money through his letter box.
Spanish-born Tarazaga-Orero denied any wrongdoing, claiming the former One Direction star had propositioned him, but was convicted after trial last week at Hendon Magistrates Court in London.
Sentencing him at the same court on Monday, District Judge Nigel Dean banned him from going within 250m of Mr Styles, his home or business addresses or attending any concert or event where he is due to appear.
He was also barred from contacting him directly or indirectly, or posting about him on social media.
Tarazaga-Orero was made the subject of a 12-month community order and told to complete a 30-day rehabilitation requirement.
Judge Dean said: "You should be aware that failing to comply with a community order is a criminal offence and carries a maximum five-year prison sentence."
Prosecutor Katy Weiss said: "I spoke to Mr Styles yesterday and he's adamant he wants [the defendant] to get help although he doesn't want to see him again."
At trial, the court heard Mr Styles first came in to contact with Tarazaga-Orero after noticing him sleeping rough close to his north London home, and offered him money to get food or a hotel.
Mr Styles told the court: "I thought it was sad that someone so young was sleeping rough at a bus stop when it was cold."
When asked whether he had stalked the celebrity, Tarazaga-Orero said: "That was never my intention. In the end I just wanted the money he offered me."
He denied being obsessed or in love with Styles.