News

Hazardous gas leak on Wyndham St

By Shepparton News

The CFA are warning residents to move indoors due to a hazardous gas leak on Wyndham St near Balaclava Rd this morning.

Two vehicles are currently responding to the leak which is now under control, however gas may be smelt in the area.

Those in the area should move inside their home or the nearest building, bring their pets inside, close all windows and doors, turn off heating and cooling systems and close all vents and fireplace flues.

Source: Emergency Victoria

More to come.