The hunt is on for the best talented juniors across the region.
Shepparton is a breeding ground for sports stars with its high level of facilities and sports on offer.
Entires can include performances from October last year onwards to allow room for outstanding applicants from summer sports.
Individuals are not the only talents to be recognised with successful clubs and teams able to be nominated, as well as volunteers who devote countless hours to ensuring junior clubs and organisations continue to run.
Nominations will be accepted for the following seven categories:
● Female junior sports award for participants aged between 15 to 18 years of age.
● Male junior sports award for participants aged between 15 to 18 years of age.
● Female rising star award for participants aged between 12 to 14 years of age.
● Male rising star award for participants aged between 12 to 14 years of age.
● Junior sports team of the year award for a side that has achieved local, state, national or international success.
● Club of the year award for an organisation that has had widespread success and showed impeccable sportsmanship.
● Club person of the year award for outstanding volunteer contribution.
Individuals must reside in the Greater Shepparton region or in neighbouring towns.