The Seven Creeks at Euroa is currently at 2.73 metres and rising. This takes it above the minor flood level of 2.5 metres but is expected to peak below 3.0 metres during Monday evening.
Please be aware that areas around rivers and streams may be flooded and local roads and low bridges may be underwater.
What you should do:
- Be prepared to act if your situation changes.
- You should stay informed by listening to emergency broadcasters and monitoring warnings.
- Farmers should consider moving livestock and machinery to higher ground.
- Floodwater is dangerous - never drive, walk or ride through floodwater.
- Monitor weather forecasts and river levels. Go to www.bom.gov.au/vic/warnings
To stay informed, head to www.emergency.vic.gov.au, call 1800 226 226 or download the VicEmergency app.