News

Vic Lake bin goes up in flames- Video

by
March 20, 2017

Shepparton firefighters were called to a small blaze which destroyed a waste bin at the southern end of Victoria Park Lake on Saturday evening.


Shepparton’s Marco Lazic said he was walking along Wyndham St towards the Converge Festival at about 5.45pm when he noticed smoke coming out of a bin near the barbecue area and called the fire brigade. 

Mr Lazic said the bin was “well alight” by the time firefighters arrived five minutes later.

“They said it was probably caused by a cigarette which wasn’t butted out properly,” Mr Lazic said.

If you have a video to share with us, send it to [email protected]

By
More in Shepparton News
Login Sign Up

Dummy text